Have you accidentally saved your Office 365 or PowerSchool passwords in a browser that is shared with others? Oh No! That is not the safest but it is easy to correct. Here is how you can clear passwords from some of the most common browsers:
(from Microsoft's support page:)
- In Microsoft Edge , select More actions (...) > Settings > View Advanced Settings.
- Turn Offer to save passwords to Off.
- Note: This does not delete previously saved passwords. To do that, go to Settings, select Choose what to clear under Clear browsing data, and then choose Passwords.
(from Mozilla's help page, lot's of good stuff there!:)
You can easily manage the usernames and passwords that Firefox has saved for you.
- Click the menu button and choose ..
- Click the panel.
- Click and the Password Manager will open.
- To see the passwords you have saved, click . When you close the window, your passwords will be automatically hidden.
- Use the search box to find a particular website or username. Click the X in the search bar to clear your search and see the full list again.
- To remove the username and password for a website, select the site's entry from the list and click .
- To remove all stored usernames and passwords, click . After confirming this choice, all of your stored usernames and passwords will be deleted.
- To import passwords from Chrome or Internet Explorer, click and follow the instructions in the wizard.
(from Google's help page, lot's of good stuff there too!:)
Delete a saved password
You can make Chrome forget specific passwords or clear all saved passwords at any time.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Show advanced settings.
- Under "Passwords and forms," click Manage passwords. A box will appear with a list of saved passwords.
- In the "Saved passwords" section, select the website and click Delete.
- Click Done.
(from Safari's help page, good stuff there too!:)
Change AutoFill settings: Choose Safari > Preferences, then click AutoFill.
To turn AutoFill off or on, select the information you want to include in AutoFill, deselect the rest.
To change or delete AutoFill information, click Edit next to the information you want to change or delete.