MCA permits printing to MCA printers via our PaperCut Mobility (Cloud) Printing. If you would like to add this function so you can print SIMPLE* print jobs from anywhere in the world, please note the following:
- To install this printer (FindMe- MOBILITY) you will need to have Administrative privileges on your own computer. Please be reminded that MCA cannot support home or personal devices.
- Only one user may register to print per machine unless different user profiles are used on the machine, ie., different users cannot print from other user logins on shared machines. Users can only print from their own accounts.
- To use the printer, you must be a currently enrolled student (Parent/Guardian accounts do not work) or an MCA staff member.
- All Print Jobs count against a user's total monthly allotment. If a user attempts to print when they no longer have any more pages allowed per month their job will not print. Students, please see here for more printing details.
- Ready to install? Go here and follow the instructions:
*Simple Print Jobs:
- Simple Print Jobs are print jobs that do not require finishing (i.e., stapling)
- Simple Print Jobs DO have limited ability to choose print options. Find these options in the printer preferences (or "Advanced Options" on your device before sending (like color, duplex, flip sides, etc.)
- Simple Print Jobs (if using special papers) will need the tray chosen at the machine when the print job is retrieved. You cannot select trays for simple print jobs from your computer.