MCA permits printing to MCA printers via our PaperCut printing service. If you would like to add this function so you can print SIMPLE* print jobs from anywhere in the world, please note the following:
- To install this printer (FindMe_Cloud) you will need to have Administrative privileges on your own computer. Please be reminded that MCA cannot support home or personal devices.
- Users cannot print from other user logins on shared machines. Users can only print using their own school accounts.
- To use the printer, you must be a currently enrolled student (Parent/Guardian accounts do not work) or an MCA staff member AND the device you are using must be joined or registered to MCA's Azure (Microsoft 365) Tenant.
- All Print Jobs count against a user's total monthly allotment. If a user attempts to print when they no longer have any more pages allowed per month their job will not print. Students, please see here for more printing details.
- Ready to install? Go here and follow the instructions to install on a Windows device:
To add a Universal Print printer to a Windows client device:
Select Settings > Devices > Printers & scanners.
Select Add a printer or scanner.
If the desired printer doesn't show up in the list, select Search for printers in my organization or Search Universal Print for printers. One of these links will appear at the bottom of the printer and scanner search results list, and will open a search page where you can search for the Universal Print printer by typing part of the printer's shared name.
Select the desired printer, and then select Add device.
Once the printer is added, it will show up in the list of Printers & scanners in Settings.
*Simple Print Jobs:
- Simple Print Jobs are print jobs that do not require finishing (i.e., stapling)
- Simple Print Jobs DO have limited ability to choose print options. Find these options in the printer preferences (or "Advanced Options" on your device before sending (like color, duplex, flip sides, etc.)
- Simple Print Jobs (if using special papers) will need the tray chosen at the machine when the print job is retrieved. You cannot select trays for simple print jobs from your computer.