MCA permits printing to MCA printers via a user's own personal devices; also known as "Bringing your own device." If you would like to add this function so you can print while on the school network. Please note the difference between this and MOBILITY printing.
- To install this printer (FindMe) you will need to have Administrative privileges on your own device. Please be reminded that MCA cannot support home or personal devices.
- Printing from different devices may work differently based device requirements. For some examples, please see below.*
- To use the printer, you must be a currently enrolled student (Parent/Guardian accounts do not work) or an MCA staff member.
- All Print Jobs count against a user's total monthly allotment. If a user attempts to print when they no longer have any more pages allowed per month their job will not print. Students, please see here for more printing details.
- Ready to install? Follow the instructions from the device you want to set up:
- You MUST be on the school network to set this up. Please be sure your devise is first on the school's network either via WiFi or wired connection.
- Go here to set up your device.
*Examples of device printing differences:
- When printing from an iOS device, due to an Apple limitation, it may be that when attempting to print from a non-Safari browser may not print. If this is encountered, just open the desired webpage you want to print in Safari and try again. Always keep your device(s) up-to-date to avoid these types of problems.