Using the Outlook calendar to synchronize your appointments across all your devices is a good way to manage your time. It also creates a calendar others can use to see when you are available or busy. Learn how to:
- Distinguish between Appointments and Meetings
- Create an appointment for yourself
- Show your time commitment (Free, Working Elsewhere, Tentative, Busy and Out of Office)
- Attach documents to your calendar
- Create a meeting directly from an email-- Really helpful!
- Create a reoccurring appointment, etc.
- And much, much more!