From the PowerSchool FAQs:
First, log into your school’s website. While you are there, double-check the district code.
If you are able to log into the website, but not the app, this may be due to a capitalization error. The website is not case sensitive in the username field, but the app is. If your school supports resetting your password via the website, you can check your username in a similar fashion. You can also check with your school to determine the correct capitalization.
To request your exact username:
- Navigate to your school’s web portal
- Click the link Forgot Username or Password?
- Click on the Forgot Username? tab
- Enter email address, and click Enter
- You should receive an email from your school with the correct capitalization of your username.
If you have verified the capitalization and can sign in via the website, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, noting the steps you have taken so far.