Maranatha Christian Academy Families may add Athletic/Activity schedules of their choice, which will update automatically with the most up-to-date information, from the MCA Athletic Calendar Service and Website.
The MCA Calendar has a "Subscribe app" will let you push all the schedules you are interested in to your smart phone, tablet, or computer and they will automatically update with any changes made later in Activity Scheduler. This works with Outlook, Google Calendar, and iCal for Mac users and smart phone users (Android and iPhone). This also works with RSS readers.
From the article at the rSchoolToday Website*:
These instructions are for adding to your Google Calendar from online.
1. After heading to the MCA Athletics Calendar, look on the right side and find the box that says: "View Schedules."
a) Click on all of the schedules you want to subscribe to from the View Schedules Box on the right side of the calendar,
b) then click View.
Note: if you don’t see the View Schedules box on your screen, you are on a tablet or smart phone with a smaller monitor size. In these cases, the button to view schedules is labeled "schedules" in the upper right of your screen.
2. Once you click View, the schedule report opens with the full schedule for this school year for all the activities you have selected. (Note: if the schedule doesn’t open, you have to disable your pop-up blocker).
a) Select 'Subscribe"
3. For Google Calendar, you will want to select "Google" from the next screen
4. On the instruction page, you will find the URL that you need to copy and paste into your Google Calendar.
a) click and drag across the web address to highlight the whole address,
b) then click control+C to copy it (or right+click it, then select copy).
5. In a new browser tab or window, go to your Google Calendar; online.
6. In your Google Calendar, on the left, click the drop-down menu next to Other Calendars
a) Choose ‘Add by URL’.
7. Paste the copied URL into the URL field
a) click "Add Calendar."
8. That's it! The MCA Athletic schedules you have chosen will appear as an additional caledanr in Google, just as you chose. Great job!
9. Want to return later and change your choices?
If you want to edit your settings later, first, delete the current calendar on your device and then return and repeat the above steps with the changes you desire.
*Note: you can download the PDF provided by rSchoolToday with the full instructions from this very article!