Google and Google Apps (specifically Suite for Education) have been long-used tools in all levels of education all over the world. Maranatha Christian Academy does not use all of the default tools in G Suite but we do use a few to enrich classroom and other activities that students participate or may participate in. Google has a very complete listing of FAQs, Videos and descriptions of their services and policies here. You may also link from the image below.
Information we share
Information we collect may be shared outside of Google in limited circumstances. We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of Google unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With user consent. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Google when we have user consent or parents’ consent (as applicable).
- With G Suite for Education administrators. G Suite for Education administrators have access to information stored in the Google Accounts of users in that school or domain.
- For legal reasons. We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of Google if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personal information publicly and with our partners – like publishers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
Transparency and choice
Read more about Google's Policy here.
You may also download an overview of their policy from this article.