Maranatha Christian Academy uses a Mobile Device Management tool that allows us help keep you iPad up-to-date. If you should ever want to update your own iPad here is an edited "how-to," from Apple:
Update your device wirelessly
If a message says that an update is available, tap Install Now. You can also follow these steps:
- Plug your device into power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps please STOP and contact your IT Administrator at MCA.
- To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your iOS device into power before you go to sleep. Your device will update automatically overnight.
- If asked, enter your passcode. If you don't know your passcode please contact your IT Administrator and you will be helped with a reset. Please do NOT turn off the iPad!
If you followed these instructions and you are still encountering issues, please contact the IT Department.