Do you have multiple files, PDFs, Documents, PowerPoints, etc. and you want to merge (or "stitch") them into a single PDF file? You can do that! Follow the simple steps below:
Combine Multiple Files into a Single PDF
1. Open Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (not Adobe Reader)
2. Open Windows File Explorer
- Windows File Explorer is the folder you open to see your drives and files, normally in your Windows toolbar.
3. While in Adobe Acrobat Pro Select "File > Create > Combine Files into a Single PDF"
- You may also find this choice in the "Tools" tab of Acrobat Pro
4. Drag the different files you want to combine together into a single PDF from the Windows File Explorer directly into the waiting Adobe Acrobat Pro window.
5. Click "Combine"
6. You are done!
- Be sure to check and mange the new document in the fashion you desire and then save it with a unique name!
This is a great tool that is found within Adobe Acrobat Pro but again, it is important to note that you cannot do this from Adobe Acrobat Reader. Many times it is more difficult to edit these documents once you have made them PDFs. Formatting, etc can change as well. Are you interested in combine Word or other Office documents? Check this article.