Maranatha Christian Academy uses Naviance as a tool to help our students with College and Career readiness.
As a part of our commitment to maintaining the integrity of the information students use in conjunction with MCA services we are pleased that Naviance is committed to the security of information for both our students and families and is a signatory of the Student Privacy Pledge. From their Privacy Page:
In order to operate Naviance, schools provide some minimally required student information. Otherwise, as a system of record for schools, Naviance receives only the student information that schools wish to house on the platform. The school or district always remains in control of their information, even after they share it with us.
- We only use student personal information to provide the services to the school or district.
- We do not ever sell or rent school or student information.
- We do not use student personal information for marketing purposes
- We continuously monitor and work to improve our privacy and security practices.
- We provide our employees with annual privacy and security training.
Further information about Naviance's commitment and their Privacy and Web Policies may be found here.